Acrylic Copolymer Emulsion For Waterproofing
Approx. Rs 90 / kg
Tuffcrete is an 'acrylic copolymer emulsion' based additive for cement based coatings, mortar and screed to enhance its water proofing and mechanical properties such as adhesion, flexural, tensile, compressive and impact strength. Uses:
- As water Proofing coating, Tuffcrete is suitable for water proofing of terraces, roofs, toilets, watertanks, swimming pools basements etc.
- As repair mortar, Tuffcrete is used for repairing of concrete and masonary works, for protection of concrete against corrosion, salt attacks etc.
- As additive for cement paints, Tuffcrete is used as an additive for cement paints to improve water proofing properties and increase the durability.
Tuffcrete provides the follow advantages.:-
- Coating of Tuffcrete mixed with cement gives excellent water proofing properties to the substrate.
- Tuffcrete provides excellent adhesion to concrete substrate, steel, asbestos etc.
- Excellent resistance to UV rays.
- Excellent breathing properties.
- Helps in reducing fungal and micro organism attack.
- Helps in reducing corrosion of the reinforcement.
- Environment friendly, non-toxic, non-flammable and resistant to weathering effect.
- Tuffcrete coating can be used for applications involving continuous contact with water.
Integral Waterproofing Admixture For Concrete And Mortar
Approx. Rs 45 / ltr
Conpro IW-302 Description:
Conpro IW-302 is normal setting, integral cement waterproofing compound that makes concrete resist water through hydrostatic pressure or capillary action.
Conpro IW -302 complies with IS 2645-1975. Uses:
Conpro IW-302 is used for waterproofing of concrete and mortar in :
- Roofs, terraces, balconies
- Water tanks, swimming pools, silos etc.
- Basements, toilets
- Areas exposed to water/moisture etc.
Conpro IW- 302 has following advantages:
- Reduces permeability of concrete to a large extent.
- Arrests saltpetre/efflorescence action
- Prevents bleeding and segregation.
- Allows normal breathing of concrete/mortar.
- Improves workability of concrete.
- Reduces W/C ratio.
- Prevents corrosion of steel reinforcement.
- Chloride free.