Conpro SP 1Description
CONPRO SP-1 is a highly effective and economical superplasticizer based on naphthalene sulphonate formaldehyde condensate used for producing high strength quality concrete which permits early removal of shuttering for speedy construction.
CONPRO SP-1 complies to ASTM-C-494-86, Type F & IS 9103-1979.Advantages
CONPRO SP-1 provides following advantages:
- Higher strength without effecting workability.
- Higher workability without increase in water content.
- Early removal of shuttering for speedy construction.
- High early and ultimate strength.
- Cement saving.
- Chloride free.
- Reduced bleeding and segregation.
- Low W/C results in increase in density and impermeability thus improving durability of concrete.
- Avoid prolonged skin contact.
- Avoid splashes in eyes or mouth.
- Terrazo tiles
- Wash with plenty of water, if skin or eye contact occurs. Contact physician if redness or irritation persists.
Epoxy Based Segmental Adhesive
Approx. Rs 250 / Kg
Conpro EPGS is a epoxy based solvent free, three component, non shrink, high strength, pourable grout suitable as segment adhesive. Conpro EPGS is resistant to mineral oils , fuels, diesel and wide range of chemicals.
Scope of use
Conpro EPGS is used as a segmental adhesive for stones, metals, concrete based structures etc.
Silicone Based Water Repellant Coating
- Agents for Water Repellent: Silicon Based
Conpro WR is silicone based, single component , colourless clear liquid coating(Water Repellent Finish) that penetrates into open pores into mineral substrates and make it water repellant.it prevent water penetration , has good permeability to water vapour thus allow the masonary surface to breathe naturally.Scope of Use
Conpro WR is used to protect vertical exterior surfaces like concrete, natural stones, artificial stones, clay bricks, cementitious plaster, cement paint coated surfaces etc.against driving rain and frost with improvement in self cleaning properties.